Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ScottishPower smart meter complaints

posted by mat | 3 months ago
I had a smart meter installed on the 15th April 19, only to be informed that the area I live in has no signal, so the meter is actually useless. No problem I thought, I’ll just continue leaving meter readings online...13 weeks later SP have still not updated their system with the new smart meter details!? After literally hundreds of calls and promised calls backs, complaints raised then closed by SP I am still no further on...have finally raised this with the Ombudsman, so let’s see if they can help...I won’t even start with the fact I’m still waiting on my Extra Energy credit!? If it was possible to rate SP with a minus 10 score, I would!!
1 comment

posted by rosemaryann | 3 weeks ago
Re: ScottishPower smart meter complaints

I agreed to have a smar meter installed and arranged a date. I kept getting phone calls and messages from both Scottish Powewrad the installers reminding me of the date . Then it was cancelled through lack of fitters.But Scottish Power still kept telling me the meter was being  installed, Then the installers rang and cancelled the rearranged appointment as al the fitters were having a training day(something you mght think they would have known about!) Scottish Power is srill reminding me about the cancelled  date!. Something is badly wrong in the communicatin between  Scottish Power and the installers

.I am seriously thinking of cancelling altogether!