Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Meter Installed but My Account Not Updated

posted by Crippstar | A year ago

I had a smart meter fitted four weeks ago but the My Account area has not updated. I would have expected the meter readings from the old meters to have been uploaded to My Account by the smart meter contractor shortly after installation but nothing is showing. I can't submit my own meter readings because they've been reset to 0.

Anyone else had the same issue?

How long did it take after the smart meter installation for My Account to be updated?

Thanks

5 comments

posted by JohnS | A year ago
Re: Smart Meter Installed but My Account Not Updated

I had a smart meter installed over 3mths ago and it is still not updating my account. What's more I can no longer update my account manually as the meter readings from my previous boxes to the newly installed boxes are no where near the same. Not sure what is going on here but simply not working. 

@Crippstar wrote:

I had a smart meter fitted four weeks ago but the My Account area has not updated. I would have expected the meter readings from the old meters to have been uploaded to My Account by the smart meter contractor shortly after installation but nothing is showing. I can't submit my own meter readings because they've been reset to 0.

Anyone else had the same issue?

How long did it take after the smart meter installation for My Account to be updated?

Thanks

posted by watsy73 | A year ago

Im still waiting too.

I was told by SP that it can take 4 to 6 weeks from the installation date.

No idea what they are playing at but someone need to get their finger out.

posted by rhoadesbrown | A year ago

Interestingly, I had my meter installed on Monday of this week.  I have no data,  I started querying somebody in the online support chat.  He told me that there is an ongoing issue effecting people with smart meters for the past 2-3 weeks where they are receving the readings, but it is not displayed on the web site.

posted by GotterstoneBhoy | 2 months ago

It would appear to still be an ongoing problem. It has happened to me with my Gas smart meter. I had the electricity one fitted some time ago and it was updated within the next couple of days not so with the gas meter.

Does no-one from SP reply to these messages??

Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | 2 months ago
No, they don't.