Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Smart Meter Phone Number

posted by cjcolwell | 3 years ago

Hi, I need to change my smart meter installation date but I can't find the letter with the phone number - please can someone let me know what it is?  Many thanks

7 comments
Highlighted

posted by  Eilidh | 3 years ago
Re: Smart Meter Phone Number

Hi @cjcolwell our customer service team can help you with this, you can contact them on 0800 027 0072 

Highlighted

posted by Bluemoon57 | 2 years ago
Could.u.please.tell.me.number 4smart.meter.department
Highlighted

posted by Bluemoon57 | 2 years ago
Could.u.tell.me.wot.number.is
Highlighted

posted by jsh13 | 2 years ago

hello when I try to call the number listed for customer service  it goes straight to a white noise (and I'm calling during business hours so presumbly there's something wrong with the line?) Is there another number I could try? 

Highlighted

posted by ftm420 | 2 years ago

My husband cancelled our appointment using a number he found on the furm, but we have just received an email and a text message with a link to an 'exciting' video, showing us what to expect when the engineers arrive tomorrow!

Highlighted

posted by Mscott | A year ago
Don't get one, I've had mine for 2 weeks. Was told it would sync with the app after 2 days so I can top it up. 2 weeks later and still not synced. Have been on phone to Scottish power 11 times been passed from pillar to post, asked to speak to smart meter team but they don't have the ability to pass me through, have asked to speak to a manager but as usual not a manager there. So have to try and phone them again tomorrow. Every other company can get a smart meter working just not Scottish power. All I can advise is don't get one from Scottish power go to a different company
Highlighted

posted by Buzzbingo23 | 3 months ago
What some electric