Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A week ago
Re: Smart Meter not working - abysmal service
If your old meter really did not record at all they will estimate the use and start again with the new meter.
What was your installer doing fitting a meter that did not work?

posted by DaveD | A week ago
Well I suppose this is the rush to get people onto smart meters, They are employing people with less than adequate skills to do the job.
I would try the route of "you couldn't install a piece of kit to do the job therefore it's your fault and you take the hit" might not work but you might get a discount!

DaveD
Highlighted

posted by pauline100 | A week ago

can anyone tell me how to take a gas reading from a new smart meter that has not been commissioned because of the incompetence of either the installers Amey or Scottish Power. I was told all I had to do was press a button but I do this all I get is a row of 00000000000 so does that mean I owe 0, and yes I do have the electric meter too but I can read this one help

posted by DaveD | A week ago
Oooo that machine Has it got a centre dot button? If so press . If you don't get a reading then get the boys back.

DaveD

posted by hqaid | A week ago
Thank you. I've decided to go to Eon today I can't afford £4.50 a day on just electric it was only £1.50 a day so I know they are overcharging me because of gaseyer not working. I've been putting candles on. I don't trust them now at all. I agree I'll argue my bill with them later they won't look at my complaint till it is resolved what a load of rubbish.