Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart meter appointment

posted by Raza | 2 months ago
Hello I booked smart meter for the 18th jan
Then had a call from you to say that actually they are not available in my area ? So the gentlemen cancelled appointment. Worried as still receiving emails stating an engineer coming out on the 18th . I have tried calling can’t get through and tried cancelling on line but nothing on my account ? Please advise
4 comments

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
Re: Smart meter appointment

Do t worry it is cancelled despite what the Emails say. 

posted by welshmac | 3 weeks ago

I have had 3 appointments to fit my smart meter, I've taken days off on leave only for the appointments to be cancelled at the last minute. Until you can offer saturday or sunday appointments I will not be having a smart meter installed 

posted by Shazza2317 | A week ago

Today was supposed to when i was having smart meters fitted,  7.30am got email to confirm my appointment, waited in 5hours no sign.  Contact scottish power only to find the appointment has been cancelled, when and why they didnt inform me i truly dont know.  This is bad practice and has pissed me right off has i have taken time off work.  Well Scottish Power you can ram the smart meters.

posted by Davc | A week ago

Hi , a lot of people say this, it’s awful to lose a day at work for no reason. SP seem to use unreliable contractors, it is not SP that cancel it is the contractor. SP should be more reactive when people are let down, the contractor should face a fine to be paid to the customer. Sadly that does not happen though.