Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by rayhow | 2 weeks ago
Re: Smart meter ihd not working

Somewhat against my wishes I had a smart meter installed yesterday by Lowri Beck. The installation took four hours (electricity & gas), at the end of which the installer said he could not give me instructions for the ihd because he had to maintain 'social distancing', but that I would find everything on the website. After he'd left it became clear that the ihd was not working properly because it showed only the gas icon, regardless of which button was pressed, and seemed to be fixated on £0.36 for today's gas usage, despite not having used any gas! The only thing it does show correctly is the time of day! I've tried resetting, as suggested by Scottish Power chatline, but it still comes back with the same display. In addition, the smart meter shown on the Scottish Power video bears no similarity to the one supplied (Chameleon), and hence the instructions are quite useless.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 weeks ago
Re: Smart meter ihd not working

@rayhow   You can find Chameleon instructions on the websites of other providers  Google for Chameleon IHD or look at this one

https://forum.ovoenergy.com/ihd-in-home-displays-64/user-guide-for-the-chameleon-ihd-1837