cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by UKDJ | A month ago
Re: Smart meter installation fiasco...
Have you tried -

saynoto0870.com ?

Very rarely do you need to pay for Premium rate calls...

posted by Noodles | A month ago

I had the smart meters fitted by Lowri beck a long time ago and have two concerns. One being that I am in credit by a large amount as Scottish Energy have not taken and payments for months and Two, the in-house display unit does not work and is a known problem. Scottish Energy told be to call Lowri Beck who said the replacment displays are not available yet and to wait.

Now wondering why I left SSE.

posted by streaky | A month ago
Don't hold your breath

posted by denniS12 | A month ago
Re: New meter fitter no commas been informed I need type 2.not available ,what rubbish

@UKDJ wrote:
I wonder if SP staff monitor or respond to Posts on this 'Community'?

I was recently contacted (for a second time) by Lowri Beck about SM installation...
I called them back and explained that SP/LB attempted to install a SM over 12 months ago, but because I live in a flat the 2 meters can't communicate by wifi - 1 meter is inside the flat and 1 is outside, downstairs. Unless the technology has improved, they are wasting their time visiting...
Today I received an email from SP, saying I have REFUSED to have a SM installed! The email has no 'Reply' option...

I am pretty angry...!

Highlighted

posted by denniS12 | A month ago

What a waste of time. meter fitted in 6 Nov..today 11 March fitter tried to calibrate.no good,said I need the new mark 2 as no comms from 1.been informed not available till Summer.what a farce.

posted by ithrob | Yesterday

dear sir we had a smart meter fitted last week ,the fitter could not finish the job he said we need a new gas meter and scottishpower will be in touch with us when a new meter could be fitted we have not herd anything as yet please could you help  Thank You.

posted by Davc | Yesterday

Sorry the Community can't deal with this, tell SP on 0800 027 0072