cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by UKDJ | 4 months ago
Re: Smart meter installation fiasco...
Have you tried -

saynoto0870.com ?

Very rarely do you need to pay for Premium rate calls...

posted by Noodles | 4 months ago

I had the smart meters fitted by Lowri beck a long time ago and have two concerns. One being that I am in credit by a large amount as Scottish Energy have not taken and payments for months and Two, the in-house display unit does not work and is a known problem. Scottish Energy told be to call Lowri Beck who said the replacment displays are not available yet and to wait.

Now wondering why I left SSE.

posted by streaky | 4 months ago
Don't hold your breath

posted by denniS12 | 3 months ago
Re: New meter fitter no commas been informed I need type 2.not available ,what rubbish

@UKDJ wrote:
I wonder if SP staff monitor or respond to Posts on this 'Community'?

I was recently contacted (for a second time) by Lowri Beck about SM installation...
I called them back and explained that SP/LB attempted to install a SM over 12 months ago, but because I live in a flat the 2 meters can't communicate by wifi - 1 meter is inside the flat and 1 is outside, downstairs. Unless the technology has improved, they are wasting their time visiting...
Today I received an email from SP, saying I have REFUSED to have a SM installed! The email has no 'Reply' option...

I am pretty angry...!

Highlighted

posted by denniS12 | 3 months ago

What a waste of time. meter fitted in 6 Nov..today 11 March fitter tried to calibrate.no good,said I need the new mark 2 as no comms from 1.been informed not available till Summer.what a farce.

posted by ithrob | 2 months ago

dear sir we had a smart meter fitted last week ,the fitter could not finish the job he said we need a new gas meter and scottishpower will be in touch with us when a new meter could be fitted we have not herd anything as yet please could you help  Thank You.

posted by Davc | 2 months ago

Sorry the Community can't deal with this, tell SP on 0800 027 0072

posted by denniS12 | 2 months ago

I had my smart meter fitted in Nov.6.It still does not work.a fitter came to set it up but failed.He said it is a type 1 and it should be changed to the newer type 2.Asked SP to sort it but was told no chance as they are not doing my area.It seems nobody (could use stronger words)ruddy  cares .still being asked for meter reading.

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
A few comments now do smets2 meters need a different IHD display? Doubt it but maybe they do??

posted by EdLaw | A week ago
I've found the same issue. I had a guy come who then said he couldn't fit it because Western Power had to change the boards first. No problem with that at all, and western Power were a joy to speak to. Tried getting Scottish Power back in and they wouldn't book an appointment for me as i've had a guy come out that day. I'm going into hospital for major surgery at the end of June and they've been awful, not only them but the company they've contracted in to do the bookings as well!

To make matters worse i then got an email signed by Lynda Clayton - Customer Service Director saying i'm a Priority Services Customer!!

I'll be finding a service who actually offer Customer Support now!