Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart meter installation no show - any contact numbers?

posted by Doddze | A year ago

Waited in all afternoon and no one has turned up to install the smart meters. Previous instillation was cancelled. I have been provided no contact numbers on the confirmation and have received texts confirming installation. Is there a number I can call to find out what is going on.. What a waste of an afternoon.

12 comments

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago
Re: Smart meter installation no show - any contact numbers?

Hi @Doddze, i'm so sorry that this has happened.  Our customer service team will be able to get this situation rectified for you, their contact number is 0800 027 0072

posted by Barrie | 9 months ago

Made an appointment for Monday 16th April between 4pm and 6pm.    Had quite a few reminders from Scottish Power leading up to the appointment.   Waited in, no one showed up.   No one from Scottish Power has been in contact to explain why or to make a further appointment.   Usual standard of customer service no doubt.   Now what happens?

posted by Doddze | 9 months ago

I called 0800 0149977 and rebooked it. Also got a cancellation fee credited to my account. Seem to remember it was £30.

posted by jamesp | 4 months ago
Same thing here waited in for 4 hours - no one turned up or called to say it’s cancelled..
Been in hold to their customer services for 45 mins so far....time to switch ...

posted by scotlandia | 4 months ago

ive had one no-show and rebooked. currently waiting for second appointment which is looking like a no-show part two.

No word from anyone, enginners/scottish power. oh apart from emails/texts saying CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW SMART METER... even chatted with SP advisor and said to wait in and theyll come if ive booked... we'll see.

not that smart are we scottish power?! Anyone else had any luck finding out what to do? ive wasted a whole day already off work and looking like another.

posted by squashynose | 3 months ago

We waited over a year for them to finally turn up and install ours...

posted by Zx | 3 months ago
No show twice two days off work keep sending email to see if they have done a good job scottish power what a joke

posted by Ckingscott | A month ago
Would appear to be a ongoing issue, just had my appointment cancel by email during the appointment slot.....

posted by Smashtastic | A month ago

Same happened to me last night, it was an evening appointment to I sent my wife and kids to eat out. Extremely unprofessional conduct from such a large company within the industry.