Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Tinasmummy | A year ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme

can anyone advise when the application process for 2018/2019 will be open?

Or even confirm when it opened last year?

I just rang scottish power and the advisor although very pleasant knew nothing about the scheme

posted by whiteowl | A year ago

I recievied a email inviting me to apply on 28 sept last year. I do start looking before this in sept.

Just been on the warm discount  page which is now displaying information on thisyear's  discount eligibility.It has a link which says apply now for 2018/2019 but when you do it just say's this link does not work and to try another way or it has been removed. So whatis going on is it open or not. Any one else tried this.

posted by mariemcintosh57 | A year ago

Finding it difficult to apply for the home warm discount I received it last year 

Just been on chat and told the link is not yet open, some time in sept as it was last year.

posted by mickeydee2018 | 12 months ago
Eleanor from their social media confirmed it is not working as not open to applications yet. I have messaged Elildh who updates the warm discount page and will let you all know the reply.
Highlighted

posted by Tinasmummy | 12 months ago

Thank you so much for all your responses, its very much appreciated

posted by mickeydee2018 | 12 months ago
Just letting you all know the link to apply is now working😀

posted by whiteowl | 12 months ago

Thanks for that just applied. It is earlier than last year's. 

posted by joannemcveigh | 11 months ago

hi, does anybody know if the link will be working soon? i would like to apply before they say its now closed like they did to me last year, i thought thses schemes where to help people not give them more stress!! i did chat with an advisor this morning on live chat, he was nice but could not help me with the warm home scheme he gave me a number and asked me to ring them and they will sort me out but by the time he was off chat it was past 10am so the line would of been closed (why only have the line for warm home scheme open for 2 hours?) it all seems like they make it so hard to claim that most people dont bother and keeps the costs down,