Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Your Energy phone app

posted by Phil48 | 2 months ago

Hi all.  Anyone have any experience with the phone app which up to now I have found to be very good using it regularly to submit meter readings.  We had a smart meter (elec - still waiting for the gas one) fitted a few months ago and it all works very well.  A couple of weeks ago the current reading from the smart meter went from the phone app.  If I go on-line on my lap top, the current reading shows correctly, but is blank on the phone app.  I've tried to find something in 'settings' in case I've inadvertantly altered something but can find nothing there.  The meter obviously works as it's sending readings to SP, just no longer showing on the phone app.  Any ideas would be welcome.  I really don't want to have to phone or even e-mail SP unless I have too!

2 comments

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
Re: Your Energy phone app

Hi Phil, yes it is a common problem which SP are taking a long time to sort out, they do know about it though.

posted by Phil48 | 2 months ago
Re: Your Energy phone app
Thank Davc. Its nice to know that others experience the same problem. Generally I think the phone app is very good and it worked fine up to this. I have un-installed the app and re-installed twice but no change. At the end of the day it's not a huge problem, just irritating. Thanks again for you response.