Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: change supplier while having smart meter

@Jonnel    17 million is only those installed so far, it will be closer to the whole population eventually. Of course each household gets 2 meters, gas and leccy, so only about 8 million households so far.  As you say a big market building for wind turbines and solar panels.  Nobody wants to pay extra for peak leccy, but it seems to be the chosen way of controlling us energy users. The highest prices in future will be around 6pm on a winter weekday when it is cold and there is no wind power. The lowest prices at night on windy summer weekends. They say batteries will let us buy  leccy when cheap and use it when prices are high,  But we are a long way from that as yet, we have to get over Brexit first.

posted by TMerlin3184 | 2 weeks ago
Dont you love it when a company promises everything before you sign up, then delivers nothing after you have been snared

posted by TMerlin3184 | 2 weeks ago
I get 6 emails a day from SP telling me I need a smart meter. Shame they aren't as quick sorting existing users problems

posted by scotty2124 | 2 weeks ago
Dam right mate and wen uve got one thay done take the readings off it that used that made up graph but doesn't tally with wot thay charge you I've got one mth of my sentance left its about time something was done about these Sharletoms thay make my **bleep** itch

Well you would think after fitting all them meter thay should be getting it right by now I had mine fitted 2yrs ago and still I have blank screens and still these peaple fron the planet ZORG ASK ME FOR MY METER READING ( errrrr halal still carnt see it

Don't hold ur theath on that one pal you will get a date wen there comeing and the day before it will be. Cancelled 2 yrs I've been trying thay don't want you to have it so thay can continue to steal out your pocket

And ur just a custerner I take it or one of the snipers scotish power have planted

Done worry the peaple you wend the readings to match THAT CRITERIA