Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post and Reply on the Community

posted by  Eilidh | 3 months ago

If you have been unable to find an answer to your question or want to start a new topic that isn’t already being discussed you can post on a discussion board to start the conversation with your fellow community members!

To post on a board follow the steps below:

1. Choose the board which bests suits your topic. For example if you want to find out best practice on managing your account post on the My Energy board.
  2. Click “Start a Topic”
  3. Create your message
  4. Click post and you’re done!

Don’t forget, if someone else answers your question, you can thank them by giving them a like, or accepting it as a solution

If you are able to answer another community members question or you want to add anything to a conversation thread follow these steps:

1. Click “Reply to a Topic” on the specific post
  2. Create your message
  3. Click post and you’re done!
5 comments

posted by windy | 2 months ago
Re: How to Post and Reply on the Community
hi eilidh. I posted earlier today but I cant find it or the reply. My post was regarding communication with Scottish power. As it was a critisism, could it have been deleted perhaps

posted by  AndrisG | 2 months ago

Hi @windy,

Are you looking for this post?

Thanks AndrisG, Think I need a little more time to aquire experience navigating the site.

Cheers

Windy

Hi Eilidh, Thanks for your input---Scottish Power got in touch with me last night.

ATB

Windy

posted by russellm | 7 days ago
warm home discount

Hi , we applied for warm home discount for my 83 year old father in September 17, got a unique reference number applied but since then no communication from Scottish power regarding this. 

We are reduced to phoning.....being on hold for ever..with no luck so far..as there doesn't appear to be anyway we can privately message to enquire about this issue. 

Unless anyone out there knows differently....

would appreciate any advice..